Monday, April 23, 2012

Just passed the three week mark of full-timing! We had a huge rain storm come through New England last night. And just when I recently got DirecTv set up with a high def dish and DVR, the farm thing got knocked over in the wind. So I need to put out site back together this afternoon and can hopefully restore the high quality TV picture we had yesterday.

I mentioned a while back that I was considering nstalling a 32 inch HD TV in the Passport. I actually did it, which is what motivated me to install the high def dish. It had worked out very well until last night!

To this point, my writings have been a pretty laid back account of our adventures. In the next installment in this blog, I will write about something very serious and very important. You will not want to miss it!
~Cheers, Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment