Tuesday, March 27, 2012

As of today, I haven't figured out how to post pictures to the blog using the iPad. This is going to be a must because both Faith and I prefer it over a laptop or a desktop computer. We own both, but the laptop is for Faith's work and we plan on getting rid of our home computer when we sell the joint.

So this has been an up and down day. I put some time into getting the camper ready for travel. But also learned that my truck (a 2007 GMC Sierra) is going to suck yet another $500 out of my hide today. This time it is a ball joint. In the last year, I have forked up various amounts of cash on brakes and replacing a wheel hub. I love this truck. But it is starting to take a toll on my wallet. But ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.

The tires are next. I can't complain... The have 60k miles on them. And while there is plenty of tread left, apparently the play n the ball joint has caused a cupping along the inside of the tire. Given the amount of travel coming up, new tires are probably a good idea. So I guess I gotta just suck it up.

By the way, I am well aware of how completely boring this blog is. When we get on the road, I suspect it will get a little more interesting. And I think Faith may start to blog as well, which will certainly help. In the meantime, maybe I should start writing about baseball, bad experiences in local restaurants,or how intolerant I am of intolerant people. Not sure it matters since nobody is reading this crap anyway. Cheers~ Steve

1 comment:

  1. "Not sure it matters since nobody is reading this crap anyway."
    Oh yes we are reading! I plan to follow you to see how similar your experience is to what we went through last year of clearing out & fixing up the house. www.greatescapefromnj.com
    How did you come up with your blog name?

    ReplyDelete